Regional Account Executive – Baltimore, MD
Title: Regional Account Executive
Location: Baltimore, MD/Washington DC.
Evans Reporting, a partner of Pohlman Reporting Company LLC, is a leading, technology driven, global litigation support agency that provides superior services to law firms, corporate legal departments and insurance carriers. For almost thirty years Pohlman has provided a wide array of services both nationally as well as internationally. The services we provide include Court Reporting, Video Production, On–Site Trial Services and Record Retrieval. Pohlman has expanded to over 80 employees and 16 locations and we are looking to continue that growth.
The Regional Account Executive role is perfect for any sales professional looking for an opportunity to create a region on their own. It is an entrepreneurial opportunity with a “no limit” potential to grow. We seek someone who can work independently building relationships with attorneys and paralegals in the territory. The correct candidate will have proven experience in growing sales through developing relationships and needs based selling. Travel may be required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Expand and generate new revenue from assigned territory.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of Pohlman services.
- Train existing and new clients on technology and web tools.
- Retain and build client relationships within assigned territory.
- Actively participate in networking organizations in the legal industry.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade shows and other outside events to promote sales.
- Grow business by getting wider in law firms using existing relationships as referrals.
- Leverage the CRM platform and effectively document all activity on a daily basis.
- Attend and actively participate in all daily and weekly marketing and sales team meetings.
- Find, follow-up and communicate effectively on new potentially deposition intensive cases.
- Be creative and open minded.
- 3+ years of experience selling in a service-based environment (legal industry a plus).
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Detail oriented with excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel for client meetings and conferences.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required.