Administrative Coordinator – Receptionist
Title: Administrative Coordinator – Receptionist
Location: Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
Pohlman Reporting Company, LLC is a leading, technology driven, global litigation support agency that provides superior services to law firms, corporate legal department and insurance carriers. For over thirty years Pohlman has provided a wide array of services both nationally as well as internationally. The services we provide include Court Reporting, Video Production, On-Site Trial Services and Record Retrieval. Pohlman has expanded to over 90 employees and 16 locations and we are looking to continue that growth.
The Receptionist is responsible for the front office reception duties, including greeting and welcoming clients, answering phones, and handling company inquiries. The Receptionist reports to the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for performing administrative duties to support the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform general clerical duties including copying and scanning documents, filing, and the operation of basic office machines.
- Perform diversified duties such as data entry, ordering supplies, and distributing and preparing mail.
- Display outstanding customer service while answering and transferring client telephone calls appropriately.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company procedures in order to assist with any duties necessary.
- Complete special projects as assigned to support the departmental staff.
- 3-5 years of experience in an office environment performing administrative duties
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience (Outlook, Word, Excel) mandatory
- Organizing, Planning & Prioritizing Work—developing specific goals & plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work with excellent attention to detail
- Critical Thinking—using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects, and represent the company in a professional manner
- Strong customer service, written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Exceptional attendance record
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field required